Mark-1

Mark-1
Time to Laugh !!!

Laney Lou!

Laney Lou!
Laney Lou!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Whooo Hoooo - 5K Every Day!

    This week has gone much better on the exercise front... well, at least the walking front.  I've walked 3+ miles every day and it felt great!  Today I walked 4.4 miles at a 3.9 mph average.  I actually ran a little ways which is good for a fat man!!  Tomorrow morning might be a little tricky since we have to leave for the airport at 7:30am and I'm still packing at 11:20pm tonight!
    We're leaving for Puerto Vallarta for 7 days..  I can't wait to get there and kick back.  The only problem will be curbing my eating since we will be at an all-inclusive resort with all of the food you can eat 24/7.  I love it but I'm a little nervous about what it will do to my weight.    Ok, my goal is to NOT gain any weight!  This morning I weighed 250.8 lbs.!!!   That's 11 lbs lost since August 2nd!  For me, that's awesome!  I'm already feeling much better and healthier...more energy, but I still have a long way to go!  As they say, every journey starts with a single step and since I have a month behind me, I feel like I've taken a giant leap!  During the month of August, I still only missed one day of aerobic exercise!
     Getting down to 250 is a milestone for me!  Last time I went to see the doctor, I vowed that when I got on the scales, they wouldn't have to push the lower weight past the 250# mark!  Well, I'm going back in a few weeks and I need to lose a few more pounds to compensate for the weight of my clothes!  Or, I could just strip down!  That would scare them to death!  I do have an appointment with my cardiologist on the 17th!  I hope he can reduce some of my meds and will clear me to work out harder.  
    Wish me luck since this will be a week of temptations!  It will be fun though and I fully plan to exercise every day for at least 45 minutes or more!
     Have a good week and VIVA La Mexico!!!    

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I know you're already into the vacation a few days and you might not see this but I'm praying for you to make your goal, enjoy your trip, the food (at least a little) and come home even if not down a pound!

    ReplyDelete